EMORY GIRLS SOCCER CAMP 2022 DATES
2022 LOCATION UPDATE
Session 1: The Sue Patberg Soccer Camp, entering it's 17th successful year, is returning to the campus of Emory University for the June Session. However, the University currently has a vaccination policy due to Covid which extends to all summer camps.Campers must have vaccination or proof of exemption.
Session 2: In order to accomodate most everyone, we have secured field space at the Atlanta Silverbacks Park (3200 Silverbacks Way, Atlanta GA 30340) for the July Session and the Silverbacks Park does not have any vaccination requirements.
EVERYONE PLEASE BE SAFE!!!
Session I: June 6 - 10, 2022 (Monday - Friday)
Girls, Ages 7-14
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Location: Emory University (See Above)
Session II: July 11 - 15, 2022 (Monday - Friday)
Girls, Ages 7-14
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: Atlanta Silverbacks Park (See Above)
TUITION & CONFIRMATION
- $75 non-refundable deposit and application
- No refunds after the start of camp
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent upon the receipt of payment and application
- $40 fee for returned checks to cover bank fees
ATTENDANCE AT TWO CAMPS: SPECIAL $40 DISCOUNT
- Discount for two or more children from same family.
- $20 per child for 2 or more
- Special discount for campers attending a second week of soccer camp
- One discount per person
*Campers are not eligible for more than one discount
WHAT TO BRING
- Packed Lunch
- Shorts, shirts, and shinguards
- Cleats, tennis shoes or sandals
- Soccer Ball
- Water bottle/ sunscreen
- Rain jacket
- Session 1: Bathing suit, towel
- Session 1: Face Covering/Mask
INSURANCE & MEDICAL
Accident/ medical coverage for the camp will be provided on an excess or secondary basis. All claims for medical expenses, as a result of injuries incurred during camp MUST be filed by the injured child's parent and with their personal insurance carrier. Expenses not paid under the parent's coverage, or if the parent does not have coverage, are subject to camp policy coverage limits, terms, conditions, and exclusions. A certified athletic trainer will be on duty full time, a doctor is on call and a hospital and student facilities are readily accessible. a physician's statement form will be sent along with confirmation of your registration. The completed form must be sent prior to or presented upon arrival at camp. Every effort is made to protect the health and safety of our campers.